Friday, November 17, 2006

We've moved!

Hopefully all will go well as I learn how to use a different blog site. I like the ease of using Beta Blogger to post and customize the blog. We'll see if it stays that way! I may see if I can move over a few of the other posts, but that is on the back burner.

We're having a quiet day after a lot of running this month. We should be catching up on lessons, but instead we're catching up on sanity! C is watching a few videos on Ancient Egypt that came in on our library reserves after we finished the unit. I've been playing with this blog. It's a cool day today so I hope to make some soup and some kind of sweet in the afternoon. Otherwise it will be a completely uneventful type of day! My ultimate goal is to not leave my house... well... not until we have to leave for the neighbor's Pampered Chef party. It's only two doors down so I still don't have to even think of getting in the car. It's a car-free day. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quiet days are nice, aren't they? Hope you enjoy your car-free day!

Jodi said...

Love the nice clean look of your new blog. I feel as though I should go organize mine a bit better now!

Stephanie said...

I was looking at De'Etta's when I was trying to think of what I wanted and how I wanted it to look. lol Nothing original! Now I need to have a "how cold is it" temp reading to counter her "how hot is it!" I thought about trying a neat blurb at the top like you have but I couldn't get that original. lol