Monday, December 04, 2006

Update on Tyler....

I just received this from my friend...

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! TYLER IS HOME!

Tyler returned to his apartment this morning! I do not have the details, but he was gone by his own choice, no foul play as far as I know.

Please continue to pray for this young man who would leave his family and friends without a word for so many days.

Thank you, thank you so much for your prayers. Before I knew that he was home as I was getting ready for work this morning, the scripture about the effective prayers of a righteous man availeth much kept running through my head. Then just a few moments ago we received the call that he was home! Amen and amen!

Thank you for your effective prayers!

Pam

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I didn't see this in time but glad to hear he's home.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Wonderful news.

Stephanie said...

Thanks! I was glad to hear he was ok.