I'm so excited. :) We have snow! I think the only reason that I'm excited over it is that I don't have to drive anywhere today. Well, two reasons.... it covers up the dirty slush that was by the side of the road so now everything looks white and clean again! The kid is already asking me about snow days. She went from begging me to start lessons "RIGHT NOW" as soon as I got up to now wanting to negotiate a snow day. I think we'll have a mixture. I may have her do some lessons, take a snow play break, and then do some more. The temps aren't dropping so low that it's horrid out so it will be a good day to play in it. (That, and she'll want to have some snow time in before it gets crunchy, if we get the ice that they are predicting.)
More updates on snow and maybe a picture or two later on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It is nice when you don't have anywhere to go on these crummy days! I wish I'd gotten my boys out before the rain/sleet came and ruined all that perfect snow.
I gave a snow day. I am so unmotivated this time of year I'll take any excuse, LOL. So you see I used to be so motivated and fun with my kids and then winter, a true slug I become! Come on spring!
Post a Comment