Then came the rain. I love rain storms when I don't have to be out driving! It wasn't a bad one, but rather just enough to get everything clean and cool again. It's been raining off and on since. I do feel for those in other areas that are in the flooded areas that you see splashed (no pun intended at all) all over the news. I've been thinking about things like this all day.
Because...
I've been working today on a new unit about missions. I'm almost completely happy with it, though I'm declaring it unfinished until next week. I need a few days away from it so that I can see it with new eyes. There are some phrasing issues that I need to clean up. Some parts just don't flow right. (Hey, I was tired when I was writing. :) ) Those will be easy to fix. I also have some changes to the Architecture unit that need to be made. I may pull it from the blog until it's finished. Again, more decisions. I'm very energized about this year. I really feel blessed because this is a good thing for me and my kid. I'm looking forward to this new school year.
A dear, dear sister friend and my dear, dear husband and mother have been encouraging me to consider selling my units. I'm really thinking about this because I have a stack that I've started or have in the idea stages, so it would be fun to see what would become of it. Because of some scheduling issues with the kid's outside classes and groups I won't be babysitting this fall which would free up time to write. I feel like between this, dh's move home, and our final decision on our move (locally when possible) we are in a great place of change. Change used to scare me, but now I just see an adventure that God has set us upon.
Ooh - how's that for a tie in on our little blog title.... Our Adventures. :)





3 comments:
Just a test - my comments on other blogs are showing up under a different name thanks to the tinkering by the kid. I wanted to see if this fixed it!
Great idea to sell your units. can tell by the one you posted that you put a lot of work into them.
Thanks Jodi. You wouldn't want to review it for me, would you? :) I just need some comments. I'll send you copies of what I have done if you're interested!
Post a Comment