Wednesday, January 03, 2007

For De'Etta

I didn't know if you'd check back through the comments or not, so I wanted to toss this up front for you to see. See, I told you'd that I'd post more now that the holiday was over!

I'll post about the sections that I read in FGBH. If you don't mind ebooks they are great because they have lots of links in them. She does a good job at including scripture references and study threads as well. There is a sample on the website too..

Link for info on the book

Link for free sample pages pdf download (55 pgs)

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Thanks Stephanie, I'll check it out. I don't know what I'd think about a whole long ebook.....I'm enjoying them for the various lap books and such...but I always print EVERYTHING out - may be easier to buy the book....but the links would be cool. LOL

Stephanie said...

That's my dilema too! Unfortunately, I tend to buy the ebooks and still print, but I only print the main parts as I read them. Does that count for conservation? lol