Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Weather Pixie

She's supposed to be a 1920's flapper... she looks more like a Coco Chanel to me! Unfortunately all of the "weather girls" that I like have cats and not dogs. Hmmm.... I might have to be a cat person in my virtual weather life. ;)

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm so glad you got a pixie...I clicked to see and it DOESN'T show me where you live...THIS is what I was looking for. I immediately switched out my weather thing...and I was even to use the city I live in without it printing it on the site. Yippee....I'll have to check the options out a big more - I didn't see a flapper. LOL

Stephanie said...

I found it on Jen B's blog. Isn't it great! I love that when I click on any weather pixie it only shows me my pixie. It doesn't tell me info on where the person lives. Yep - confidentiality is a good thing!

The flapper is down at the bottom. But, I'm still not convinced she's really a flapper. lol I thought about getting one of the goth girls just to see if anyone would comment. lol I decided to go with modest yet fun instead. :)