Thursday, March 29, 2007

Walking...

I added another ticker to the top! I mainly just wanted a way to keep track of how much we walked (since I can only remember so long!) but it looks like I need a goal - so the first goal is 100 miles. I'm a tenth of the way there. Woo hoo! lol It's been great for the kid too because when she's not trying to listen in on the grown-ups :rolling eyes: she's riding her bike or her scooter. She needs a LOT of physical activity to get those wiggles and wanderings out. This week we've gotten into a good routine of walking after lunch when my babysitting boy has gotten on the bus. It works great! My dh doesn't know it yet, but I think I might try to slip in a night time walk with him if I can get him to go. :) The weight loss tracker is gone simply because it disappeared. lol I can't figure out what happened to it, so I'll have to start another one. Of course, I can't remember what weight I used since I stalled out on it, so we'll record it on a new one AFTER I see a little loss this week. :D

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats on 1/10th of the way there! I need to get a walking counter up soon too. The weather is improving here and I need to get back into the habit of walking daily.

Stephanie said...

Thank you! I really couldn't do it without my friends. I would have stayed at home yesterday but they made me go. lol And I'm glad that I did. I'm very habitual, so if I can just keep it going through next week I'll be set.I love that it's finally spring!