Tuesday, April 17, 2007
The ticker moves!
I'm thrilled! The weather was beautiful today, and my friend and I were able to go walking. Only two of us could make it today, but we had a ball. The weather has been so cold and windy the last two weeks. It just felt so good to get out today. We are terribly out of shape already, so we didn't walk nearly as long, fast, or far as usual. Ah well, we'll work back up to it. It was just so nice to be outside! Hopefully this means that spring is back. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So glad you were able to get out for a walk. Spring walks are the best.
They are - especially when you are stuck inside so long! I was beginning to think spring had forsaken us. :)
yeah, Steph! You can do this, you know! ;)
Post a Comment