I'm waiting on my dh to get home so we can head to his brother's, and I'm bored. :) I don't know exactly how much time I have so I'm afraid to get started with any task in particular. I could clean, but I'm already dressed and with my luck I'd spill vinegar down the front of my shirt. Not what you want to smell like in a room full of family! Because of some unforeseen events I didn't have time to have a second batch of brownies baked in time for tonight. (That is, of course, based on the original time we had thought we'd be able to leave. The life of an IT spouse... you must never be too attached to any plan because more likely than not it WILL change! :) ) What I didn't count on though was not having enough green beans for my veggie contribution! I took all that they had in the produce section at the grocery, and it just isn't quite enough. Oh well, hopefully everyone will understand. I'm guessing that not all of the kids will eat them because of the mushrooms and shallots. We shall see!
I hear the door.... and we can leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment