Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How much did I get done?

Charity ask how much of my to do list I actually got done today. So, I thought I'd post it. :)
(Actually... I didn't know if she'd check the comments or not! lol) Here's my update:

This I got done:
- Organize and clean the den - I made enough progress that I had a good load to put in the recycle bin. You can see the floor in new places and the entire top of my desk. lol
- Cleared out two trash bags full of stuff from C's room to put on Freecycle. (One pick up, one no show.) Still more to do, but this is a start!
- Didn't get my school binder organized, but I did get updated versions of forms and such made up and printed. It took a while to tweak them the way I wanted, but I got it all ready to go. This will be completely finished tomorrow.
- I listed materials on the WTM swap board/SHS. I got several already sold with a few more waiting.
- Dropped off recyclables but not clothes (because I decided to try my hand at selling them to Clothes Mentor for a store credit. I could use some more summer clothes! I'll take them up tomorrow.)
- Went to the library, grocery, and pet store.
- Got my/C's hair cut. We go to Saturday's so that a friend from church can do it, and she's WONDERFUL. Hey Charity - - we have to get together this week definitely. I got my hair CHOPPED and C hates it. lol You and J will flip when you see it!
- Found J's email about the science fair and will send her info once we figure out the exact project. I know it has to do with breeding fish, but beyond that I couldn't tell you. Yep. We'll have live bearers and evidently my neighbor has conspired to help. (He breeds high end fish, designs ponds, and used to train animals with Jack Hanna, so I think she's in good hands. lol)

This I did not get done:
- Lessons
- Complete planning on the "Horse" unit
- Go post office
- Renew tag and license - yuck! :sigh: This has to be done tomorrow.
- Plan Sunday School for this weekend (Yep - this will happen Thursday. Now, does it count if I thought that it might happen that day anyway? lol)
- Didn't watch Alias. No time for TV! :)

Not too bad! My "done" list is longer than my "do" list!

2 comments:

Char said...

Great Job!!
I can't wait to see your hair!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Stephanie said...

Thank you! :) It was a good day.