Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Plans for Tuesday

I've determined that I need a visible "to do" list. So, what's more visible than putting one on the blog! On our schedule for today -

Lessons
Organize and clean the den to make room for A & C's "stuff"
Pull several loads of unused "stuff" from C's room - daily!
Organize the "Big Black Book of Homeschooling" - aka my planner/binder
Complete planning on the "Horse" unit
List materials on WTM sale/swap site and SHS
Drop off recycling/clothing
Go to the grocery/library/post office/pet store
Renew tag and license - yuck!
Get hair cut (either before or after license picture.... not sure how brave I am yet!)
Plan Sunday School for this weekend (though, it might happen on Thursday instead)
Figure out what we need to do to participate in the Science Fair project this fall

Oh, and watch another episode of the Alias dvd that we have from Netflix so that I can return it Thursday in order to receive a new one on Saturday. ;)

1 comment:

Char said...

Ok, so how much of this did you actually get done today?