Thursday, December 06, 2007

Scenes from a snowy day

The view from my back yard...


The best of friends...


My window to the world - the view from my living room. This river birch (much larger when you see the entire tree!) is one reason that I fell in love with this house despite not wanting a "newer" home.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it pretty? No fun to drive in, but it sure is pretty! the kids didn't have school! YAY!!!!

Reminds me, I need to take pictures of the snow before it melts!

Stephanie said...

I need to actually put the lights up on the bushes and the swag around the door, then maybe I'll take some photos of the house from the outside instead of the outside from the inside! lol

Sarah said...

Beautiful winter wonderland you live in. We got our share of snow...but nothing like yours.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

There are days when I miss the snow - though, of course, not when I'm trying to navigate crowded parking lots around town. LOL

Very pretty.

Stephanie said...

There are some days (well, most winter days) that I miss the snow-less, sun-filled winter days in Atlanta. I miss warmer weather, but mostly the sun. And just when I'm miserable the sun pops out. I think God knows when I need a pick me up (and a reason not to run to Arizona or some other sunny place!)

Jodi said...

Very fun winter photos. Looks like child and dog are having great fun.