The best part of the cook book, however, is the great additional information for those who like to read cook books like me. She gives great tips and tricks on introducing new foods to your kids, friendly notes from other moms, nutritional information from a well-known nutritionist.... I don't have the book in front of me and honestly I can't remember her name even though I know her from other sources. I just can't stand getting older. :) The nutritional section is a gold mine because if you are a health info nut like I am it will give you lots of good things to chew on like what foods to beef up when your kid needs a boost to their immune system, or veggies to add into meals when they need cuts and scraps healed. It ties in very well with my class (though I haven't had time all week to work on my unit. I need to work on it this week!)
This is definitely one to add to the shelf.





No comments:
Post a Comment