I'm very excited to say that I have been able to stick to our meal plan almost exactly as written this week! The breakfasts have gone off without a hitch. We ended up eating take out one night (though I tried my best to stay on plan), so we're a day behind in dinners. That's
ok - we're supposed to have rain this weekend so we'll have Beef and Broccoli tomorrow during the storm instead of grilling. Don't get me wrong, my husband will grill in any weather. But with thunderstorms coming... enough said. :) And as a side note, if you are like me and like to get recipe ideas from other blog "meal plan
Monday" entries, make sure you grab an oven baked
bbq chicken recipe for a salad. I shredded about 1/2 cup of chicken, spread it over a good cup or more of baby lettuce/spring mix, added in half of an avocado, and topped it with a little fat free ranch dressing. It was fabulous!
I'm going to save this meal plan and put it in a rotation. I'll work on the next one and post it on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment