Friday, June 13, 2008

The Master Plan


If you are working to get organized, here's a tool to put in your bag of tricks. This planner looks great! It's fully interactive, so personalize it on your computer before you print it out (or just save it to your computer!) I've been struggling to find exactly what I want to us, but I think this will fit the bill nicely. It contains homeschool planners, trip planners, calendars, meal planners, articles, and more! I love that even though we have a homeschool planner that we like I won't feel like I'm paying for something that I won't use like I do when I look at other organizers out there. There really does seem to be enough meat to this that I will still get my money's worth. There is a pre-sale price at the Master Plan's author's website or you can register to win a copy free over at Karen's blog, but today is the last day to enter the drawing so don't delay! I wish everyone luck, but I still hope that *I* win. ;)

No comments: