I finished reading Crime Scene Jerusalem by Alton
Gansky tonight! I had to stay up because I was so close to finishing. It was a great read. There were some parts that I thought
Gansky could have written a little more, oh, what's the word... it needed some life in a few bits. I also had a hard time really connecting with the main character until well into the story. The twists and turns were mildly expected, but not the way in which it happened. I really enjoyed the interactions with some of the characters, as well as the Biblical references listed in the back of the book. All in all, I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good read. Watch out though - some of the scenes really hit you in the gut!
Next up: Last Light by Terri
Blackstock
No comments:
Post a Comment