What I was doing 10 years ago:
Let's see... 1998 - I had a 1 yo daughter, I had surgery to replace a detached retina, and between the retinologist and the cardiologist I was routinely told that I was their youngest patient. lol I was dealing with a divorce, living with my mother and grandmother (four generations of women in one house!), and starting to take some classes at the local community college again. Thankfully not all of these things happened at once but were spread out over the year. Little did I know that my world would change the following year (when I would move 600 miles away and meet my dh!)
What are five items on my to-do list today?
My day was supposed to include a visit to the strawberry patch with some friends, but I suddenly felt ill this morning. (All is well but I'm still a bit shaky.)
Previous to do list: dishes, laundry, clean bathrooms, drive to J's, hit the strawberry path
Revised to do list: hold down food, drink water, sit quietly, look over units for next year, maybe digi scrap
Five snacks I enjoy:
WW tortilla with a bit of peanut butter and a banana with a touch of honey
plain yogurt with strawberries and a touch of local honey
"chocolate" smoothie - milk, frozen cherries, a tb of chocolate pudding mix
bananas - so simple and yummy!
cottage cheese with salt (yes, I'm weird)
Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
Send our oldest two to any college that they want, expenses paid
Support a missions organization
buy a house with a bunch of land and have horses, chickens, goats, and a pool
support our congregation
adopt large sibling groups with older kids (This - and the house - is actually on our real life plan if it is ever possible!)
Places I have lived (these aren't in order, just in order of how well I liked the names lol):
Nitro, WV
Perrysburg, OH
Decatur, GA
Stone Mountain, GA
Snellville, GA
Jobs I have had:
mother's helper and daycare/preschool worker
assistant to several CEOs in various industries
worked with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation on several campaigns (dealing with donations of both time and money)
first aid/concession worker at a pool
homeschool mom :)
Any other players out there?





4 comments:
Glad you enjoyed doing the meme!
I did! I grabbed it and rambled. lol
I'll have a go later too, fun one!
I'll check yours for it, Jodi!
Post a Comment