Our adventure started with homeschooling our children, and it grew into homeschooling ourselves as well... Follow our family through homeschooling, life, business, and beyond.
Thanks, Karen! I'm having so much fun with it. I still have to figure out what I'm going to do with printing, but I think it will be so much easier. Plus, I love being able to work on a layout a little here and there without having it take up my entire table. :)
Green-living, God-fearing, veggie-eating mom, grandmom, and wife who is just trying to walk the walk and talk the talk all while cooking, crafting, and homeschooling. "For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7
5 comments:
I like the layouts! I am glad you have posted them because I have been getting interested in doing some of my own.
The pup is cute!!
Karen in VT (SHS)
Thanks, Karen! I'm having so much fun with it. I still have to figure out what I'm going to do with printing, but I think it will be so much easier. Plus, I love being able to work on a layout a little here and there without having it take up my entire table. :)
comments, comments, comments, comments, comments, comments.
Was that enough comments for you? VBG
rofl - You're too funny, Jodi! I've missed being active on here - and on everyone else's blogs!
I'm reading.....when I can catch a moment here and there.
Post a Comment