This is in no particular order, especially since some of these have significant waiting lists. I purposefully only listed the first book in any given series so that I can see if I enjoy the characters and plots before planning ahead for the remaining installments. I might add these as I go, or other titles as I come across them. I'd love to hear what you're reading so please... someone comment! :)
Title/Author
The Screwtape Letters, Lewis
Celebrate the Feasts in the Old Testament in Your Own Home or Church, Zimmerman
Green for Life, Boutenko
Scoop, Gutteridge
Fatal Deduction, Roper
Caught in the Middle, Roper
Crime Scene Jerusalem, Gansky (reviewed)
Escape, Jessop
The Last Jihad, Rosenberg
Last Light, Blackstock (reviewed)
Night Light, Blackstock (reviewed)
Left Behind, Jenkins/LaHaye (I've read the series before, but I'm feeling the need for a re-read!)
Babylon Rising, LaHaye
The Grail Conspiracy, Sholes
Lord Foulgrin's Letters, Alcorn
Chosen: A Lost Book, Dekker (scanned - reviewed by the kid)
Whispers of the Bayou, Clark





No comments:
Post a Comment