Now, off to watch a movie with the kid and enjoy the sound of the rain storm outside. :)
Our adventure started with homeschooling our children, and it grew into homeschooling ourselves as well... Follow our family through homeschooling, life, business, and beyond.
7 comments:
I hope she feels better soon!
Some things that helped me just a few months ago with mine - an ice pack wrapped in a thin towel and placed against the incision sites and a squishy pillow (I borrowed one of my daughters' that was filled with those teensy foam beads) against my belly when I laid on my side to sleep.
OH wow!! Poor girl! How is she feeling?! That had to of been scary. Tell her we hope she feels better soon!
Hi Stephanie,
Wow, what a surprise to read of this. Yes, this can be a scary thing. I had mine out when I was 12 years old. Don't worry about blogging right now.
I guess we all have been busy. I almost e-mailed you the other day, then decided I would later when I had more time.....LOL I don't know what I was thinking.
Sorry, I am running, otherwise I would comment on the post below.
Just this last Shabbat we watched a movie made by the Voice of the M. it was an eye opener.
((((hugs)))
Katia
P.S. It's nice to see a face to this blog.
Poor girl! Praying.
I hope she's doing better now.
I told my kids about her newsletter idea. We all think it's a wonderful idea! I'm not sure if they will submit anything to her but I've planted the idea to them in case they would like to.
It IS hard to find things for kids to do when they are forced into rest.
Is she all better?
I hope you see this!!!
You've won a copy of The Shape of Mercy on my blog.....send me your address within a week and I'll get the book in the mail.
Post a Comment