Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting dolled up for the holidays...

After seeing De'Etta's blog and Dorothy's blog, I just stop myself from getting the blog in a holiday spirit! Plus, I think that the longer we have holiday "pretty" the better. (With that said, I haven't bothered to put up anything holiday-ish around the house yet. It will happen hopefully this weekend. I just have to figure out how to rearrange the living room... again... sigh...) I just love pretty lights and ribbon around the holidays. I want to drag out my fun snowman cookie jar and fill it with sweet smelling things. I want to have one good snow where things are covered and white. The lights in the neighborhood always look so pretty bouncing off of new snow. I think having a hand-made Christmas is getting me in the mood sooner, and for this year that is a GOOD thing.

Have a little fun and spread the holiday spirit. :)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the design you chose. It's very pleasing to the eye!

Stephanie said...

Thank you! I love the colors. If I could decorate with blues, pinks, and browns I would in a heart beat. They just feel warm to me (because of the browns I suppose.) But, my husband on the other hand doesn't agree... lol