I finally did it! I got my holiday gifts planned! Actually, I still have some for a few cousins left to put together, but those will come in time. I'm not too concerned. I have way too many things to make, but it will be fun. My challenge for "green" gifts is going well. I'm using some new materials, but the bulk is coming from either my stash or things that are being re-purposed. It's a lot of fun. I've discovered that I much prefer making things for kids though! I spent quite a while on a very long list (3 girls, 2 kids "in law", two mothers, one spouse - mine!, two
grandbabies, four nephews, one niece, two uncles, one aunt, and five cousins. Shoo! That's a lot!) I'm thrilled beyond belief that at least I have a plan. I love plans. Plans = comfort. :)
As I finish more projects I'll post. I didn't get any new things created this week, but I will tomorrow!
2 comments:
a plan is good,sounds like you'll be busy!
It's been busy, and I'm having to adjust my plan a little, but I'm having so much fun. I forgot how much I love to sew, and how much good being creative does for me.
Post a Comment