My favorite quote of the morning: "Do you think it will gather?" My kid doesn't say stick, pile, accumulate. She says that snow gathers. I love it. It sounds so friendly!
Our adventure started with homeschooling our children, and it grew into homeschooling ourselves as well... Follow our family through homeschooling, life, business, and beyond.
4 comments:
That's too funny! I wish we could get some snow. But no, that doesn't happen for us. Oh well, I probably wouldn't want all the cold weather that goes with it;)
I didn't grow up with it, and after almost a decade in it, I'm still freezing! I'm not a cold weather gal myself. (Give me GA winters any day! lol) But, I have to admit I love looking at snow now. I can't wait until the first big snow that keeps everyone home. I tease our daughter that homeschoolers don't have snow days, but on the first really big snow (when schools are off and roads are shut down) we take it off. I just love snuggling down, reading, and relaxing watching the snow.
I like that...gather. We've had snow once and flurries a few times but it has yet to gather.
For some reason, now that it's Thanksgiving week I'm ready for snow. I know that I'll get tired of it eventually, especially when we've had gray for months and the slush is brown on the street! For now, I'm dreaming of nice white snow. :)
Post a Comment