Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday

Today has been a good day, and the sun is even out a bit! I tend to get gloomy when the sky is gray for months, so I get very excited anytime I have a sunny moment during winter. I can't believe that it's January with the weather that we've been having! No complaints from me in the slightest!

C's friend made it till midnight last night. :) They had fun, and then it was just time to go home. I think we'll definitely try it again. I had breakfast with two great "new" friends. We've lived in our neighborhood for a bit over five years, so I've known these great ladies and their families casually since then. It's only been since this summer that we've started really talking and spending time together, and really since fall that I could definitely call these ladies friends. We're trying to make it a new habit to go have breakfast together once a month or so, and I really hope that it takes off. It's nice to just relax and chat. It doesn't hurt that one is self employed (as is her husband) and the other has her man in the IT field. They understand what we go through with my husband's business. It's good to just relax. So, I just went from two close friends to four. :)

I have also spent a lot of today in thought on the portions of Biblical Holidays that I read last night. I'll post more on that later after reading some this afternoon. I started reading in the section about the Sabbath, and I can tell you that it's got me really thinking! I've definitely got to find out more.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sounds like a fun sleepover. I'm trying to catch up on blogs here and there but mainly just taking a peek at what everyone has been up to and then starting fresh with blog reading!

School plans thwarted...well that certainly happened here too! Although we are going to try and get back into a routine Monday, we shall see if it works.