I made my first goal! It took me a little under 2 months to walk 100 miles. :) I don't think that's bad considering we lost almost a full week to bad weather. We were able to squeeze in daily walks for - I think - the last 4 weeks. I might need a day off here soon! lol Not that my husband needed it, but I feel like this is proof that I'm going to keep up with walking. I'll probably pick up some better walking shoes in the next few weeks since I'm making this a habit! The next goal is to walk 200 miles before we start C's new 6th grade year the first week of September. I might update this after thinking about it for a while though. I'm just no good at picking out goals! I'm thrilled though that we made it through and we're still walking! Now, if I could only get my steps up for this week's entries in the Woman Challenge 2007. :sigh: It's been a rough week so I'm eeking in 8,000 or 9,000 steps instead of my 10,000 goal. But, we just keep trying to do our best. :)
More updates later. It's time for me to go make some breakfast!
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Way to go~
Awesome job!! Keep up the great work!!
Thank you! :)
Good job! Stay motivated and walk a little for me, ok? *big grin*
Post a Comment