Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another unit complete...

I'm so excited! The new Pirates unit study is complete! I'm very excited about this unit. This topic isn't just fluff and fairy tale. I had such a good time writing the character study portion of the Bible study. It was definitely a situation where I was being led in the writing. There is a large amount of history and science to be had in this unit study with quite a few extensions that really connect the past with current events. It will be a lot of fun for older and younger learners alike. I learned so much! I can't wait to share it with you!

Units currently available:
Architecture
Pirates
World Missions

Units in progress:
Ohio History
Animals
Oceans

Is there a topic that you would like to see made available? If so, please let me know! Leave me a comment and a way to reach you. I'm glad to take suggestions!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You're a fast worker! Good job getting another unit done.

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Jodi! Of course, I haven't worked on anything since. lol But, I found a lot of good topics to include in our Ohio History unit (and ideas for others) on our staycation. Hopefully this week will be productive again!